Monday, April 13, 2009

Tomorrow is Another Day

I woke up this morning with a very heavy heart, anxious and fighting to hold my tears back.
As nice as our Easter Sunday went, Gagik wasn't really there to enjoy with us. He was pretty weak yesterday and didn't want to do anything. He couldn't even visit his mom, like we do every year for Easter. I know given the circumstances of all that is going on right now with him, I can't expect things to be the same as always and I'm used to him feeling this way. I try every day to make things comfortable for him and not expect anything from him. But, I guess on days like yesterday, when we have family time and he is missing, it hits me hard.
I just miss him, I know that sound strange, considering I am with him 24/7, but I miss him.
The happy, full of life, loving, cracking jokes, guy-my best friend and husband.
Needless to say, today was a tough day.... but tomorrow is another day.
We have an appointment with an Oncologist at City of Hope in the morning, I am hoping that they will take him in and continue his treatments there, he really wants to be there.
Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi you guys! Your easter trip and delivery of "choreks" to strangers was a great posting. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete