Saturday, May 9, 2009

To All The Mothers...




MOTHER...... What can one say about this word...mom, mommy, mama, ma, it is a universal word, a ward that exudes warmth, kindness, unconditional love, understanding, forgiveness, joy, safety... and on... and on.... We can find many such wards to describe what we each feel when we think of our mothers.


The greatest gift to a woman, a privilege, a blessing.... though sometimes it seems otherwise.


I'm sure we've all had those moments at one time or another where we just wanted to scream and pull our hair off one by one because of something our kids have put us through.... and I'm sure we've experienced that feeling many a times. But in the end, we still somehow gather enough strength and patients to deal with each situation, and still find ways to laugh about it all, and hug and kiss that little monster that just put us through hell as if it's the first time we saw and held him or her.


I won't let my fingers keep walking up and down this keyboard today... and just say....


I wish all you moms out there a great mothers day, hope you each get bombarded with warm and fuzzy feelings all day, and that your kids say "thanks" and "I love you" for real at least on this one day of the year.... (ya right)... And also want to dedicate this post to the great women in my life who have guided me and shown me how to be a great mother by example.... my mommy, my yaya and tatik (grandmas) and countless other great women who are great mothers that I have come in contact with in my life.


Enjoy your day, and fill it with some great memories to hold in your heart.


LOVE & PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marine, I so wish you the very best Mother's Day!!!
    Love you,

    Aniko

    ReplyDelete