Friday, June 12, 2009

a little treat

We're off to City of Hope for Gagik's tests, we had a pretty rough night, and will have a long day, but all of your words from yesterdays post will be with me and will make the day a bit bearable.

So, I leave a treat for all of you today, a portrait of me... Gag did some years ago. I'm thinking of putting out his easel and getting some new oils and canvases for him, so on days that he's up to it, he can create some more art. Plus, he's been wanting to teach Robert how to paint with oils... it will be a great bonding thing for father and son. Hum.... fathers day is coming up right? That will be a great gift for Gag... I'll get right on it.

Have a great day everyone, and remember to keep your hearts open to receive the wonders of this day.

love and peace!

5 comments:

  1. That would be a perfect gift... I'm sending you strength and peace vibes... hugs.. Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a special gift!
    blessings
    elk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Mari! Get him doing something creative to help keep his mind off his discomfort and to have something to look forward to. Creativity is very therapeutic. You're such a wonderful wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I surprised by your compassion and thoughtful consideration for your husband's heart?

    Nope. Not at all.

    And, I'm sure neither is he. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Marin, I didn't know Gagik painted! I really didn't! That's so special, his drawing of you. Thanks for sharing...

    Love,
    Nairy

    ReplyDelete